With the video DVD, you can optimize the surround sound in no time. It also helps you when buying, for example a subwoofer. Test signals from 15 Hz show which subwoofer produces the best low bass. Helpful: The included chapter list shows the signal overview grouped by colour and states the intended use.
At a glance:
- Signal output per channel (Dolby Digital 5.1) for best possible results
- Supported channels: Front Left, Front Right, Centre, Rear Right, Rear Left, Subwoofer/LFE
- 49 DVD chapters for quick selection of test titles
- In total 244 test signals
- TV shows current signal and output channel, such as subwoofer or front right
- Measurement of frequency response using "Pink Noise" and free "RTA Analyzer" app for mobile phone (see below)
- Measuring frequency response using "white noise" and free FFT mobile phone app or PC audio analyzer
- Sound improvement by measuring and correcting the frequency response via EQ / tone control of the home cinema receiver
- Acoustic subwoofer test with signals starting at 15Hz
- Acoustic test of channel assignment (correctly wired?)
- Acoustic test speaker polarity (+/- reversed?)
- Identification of vibrations in the loudspeaker, stand or furniture with sine or sweep signal
- and more...
Signal types: sine, sweep, noise, phase. Also ideal for use with a PC audio analyzer.