x1A Signal Pack "Download"
Test signal pack for stute.x1A, measure mode "external"
When the internally generated test signals from the stute.x1A analyzer cannot be used for frequency response measurement, such as with an audio Bluetooth adapter, the test signals from this package are used. Use them to test the linearity or the behavior of the equalizer, the sound control, loudness or the active crossover. Use the signals with stute.x1A in mode "External".
How to use? Copy the tracks to your mobile device, USB flash drive or NAS server. The following media can be used to check the below listed devices.
- Car-Hifi: USB flash drive
- Hifi Network Player: USB flash drive, mobile device or NAS Server
- Bluetooth Audio Interface: Mobile device or NAS Server
Pack includes 75 sine-signals in WAV format (44.1kHz, 16bit, -1dBFS, 5 sec. each title) :
- 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95
- 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550, 600, 650, 750, 800, 900, 950
- 1k, 1.5k, 2k, 2.5k, 3k, 3.5k, 4k, 4.5k, 5k, 5.5k, 6k, 6.5k, 7k, 7.5k, 8k, 8.5k, 9k, 9.5k
- 10k, 10.5k, 11k, 11.5k, 12k, 12.5k, 13k, 13.5k, 14k, 14.5k, 15k, 15.5k, 16k, 16.5k, 17k, 17.5k, 18k, 18.5k, 19k, 19.5k, 20k, 21kHz
Delivery as download here in the store directly after receipt of payment (ZIP, approx. 20MB)
You might also like